|Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products and pets of any kind are not allowed at any playing venue. (These are facility rules.)
1) Unless otherwise noted below, FIFA "Laws of the Game" and USYSA playing rules will be used.
2) All games will be considered final and no protests will be allowed.
3) The clock will start the scheduled kickoff time, with a running clock.
4) The length of U-9 and U-10 games is 50 minutes with a 5-minute half time.
5) The length of U-11, U-12, U-13, and U-14 games will be 60 minutes with a 5-minute half time.
6) The length of U-15, U-16, U-17, and U-19 games will be 60 minutes with a 5-minute half time.
7) All Championship games will be the same length as pool play games. If tied, go directly to shoot out to determine winner.
8) All teams must have a licensed coach and carded administrator at every game. No CYSA-S team may participate without both.
The 10 point scoring system will be used.
- Win = 6 points
- Tie = 3 points
- Loss = 0 points
- One point a shutout.
- One point for each goal scored, not to exceed (3) goals per game.
- One point each team for a (0-0) tie.
- A forfeit win will be scored 1-0. Teams which forfeit any game will have all of its games played scored as 0-1 losses.
If there are two teams tied in points at the end of the preliminary rounds, the following tie-breaker procedures will be implemented to determine a winner:
- Winner of head to head competition.
- Total goals against.(Three per game max.)
- Total goals scored. (No maximum)
- FIFA penalty kicks
- Any game that determines if a team moves on to the next round cannot end in a tie and will be decided by FIFA penalty kicks.
- All Championship games that end in a tie will be decided by FIFA penalty kicks.
All teams must provide properly laminated league, state passes or necessary loan and/or travel papers.
- A team shall consist of at least (8)players.
- Player cards may be checked and rosters verified before each game.
- Maximum of eighteen (18) players on the roster.
- Unlimited loan players.
- All loan players must have the proper loan documents.
Home team will have the choice of sides.
- Home team shall provide the game ball.
- Home team will start the game with ball.
- Home team shall change jerseys if conflict of colors.
- All players must wear shin guards.
Unlimited substitutions will be allowed under the following guidelines:
- Any dead ball with referee permission.
Any player or coach that is ejected from the playing area will be suspended for the next game. Depending on the severity for the reason of the ejection, the player or coach may be suspended for the remainder of the tournament.
One point will be deducted for each ejection that is recorded.
Each participating player and coach will receive a Tournament pin.
Tournament medals will be awarded to 1st and 2nd place teams in each flight.